• Shoulder length hair and longer must be tied back• Head socks are required for all guests using SuperCharged helmets• Closed-toe and closed heel-shoes are required• If a SuperCharged employee has a reasonable suspicion that a guest has consumed any alcohol, said guest must submit to a breathalyser test. Should the guest refuse to submit or should the test yield a value greater than 0.00, the guest will not be allowed to drive, and will not receive a refund.
• Helmets must be worn at all times• Never undo your seat belt or exit your kart during a race for any reason• Slower drivers stay to the outside of the lane• No unsafe driving will be allowed, no bumping or slamming of karts or barriers is permitted• Obey all track Fundamentals and signals from track marshals
• No electronic devices allowed• Use brake on tight corners• Noncompliance may result in loss of driving privileges and refunds are not offered
Start or continuation of the race
Caution, slow down, and do not pass
Move to the outside of the lane
The penalty flag. If rolled up, you violated a rule. If waved, you must pull to pit lane.
Final Lap Flag
• All guests must be at least 18 years of age in order to sign a liability waiver• All participants under the age of 18 must have a signed waiver from a parent or legal guardian• All guests participating in activities are required to have a signed waiver
• Racers must be at least 58” tall and be able to control their Kart• All heats that include Junior and Adult Racers will drive at the speed safe for that heat regardless of skill level• Adult Racers participating in Adult Heats must be 15 years of age with valid government photo ID• Report to the track 15 minutes prior to your estimated scheduled heat and hold your racing ticket until it is collected from you• Head-socks are required for all guests using SuperCharged helmets• Guest supplied helmets must be full-faced with a visor• Closed-toe and closed-heel shoes are required• Do not drive if you have health limitations or injuries, are under the influence of any alcohol or drugs, or are pregnant
• Patrons must follow all written and verbal policy and instructions• DO NOT jump if you have health limitations or injuries, are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or are pregnant• Grip safe trampoline friction socks must be worn at all times while jumping• Do not leave small children unattended
• No consumption of alcohol is allowed prior to participating in any activity, including use of the racetrack and trampolines• SuperCharged is not responsible for lost or stolen items• SuperCharged is a smoke and tobacco free facility• Noncompliance with any rule or policy may result in loss of participation privileges and refunds are not offered.